Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Follow Instructions

What is COUNTER MARKETING? Counter marketing is alternative to an old fashioned Promotion, Advertising and Sales. We are sick and tired of people try to shove their product in our face with their cheesy advertising, and false promotion lying to the customer and try to lure us with money, and the use of scam artist as sales people, get it. We are against that and we are going to get you!

"I like to think of it as an intellectual adventure story. It draws from psychology and sociology and epidemiology, and uses examples from the worlds of business and education and fashion and media. If I had to draw an analogy to another book, I'd say it was like Daniel Goleman's Emotional Intelligence, in the sense that it takes theories and ideas from the social sciences and shows how they can have real relevance to our lives. There's a whole section of the book devoted to explaining the phenomenon of word of mouth, for example. I think that word of mouth is something created by three very rare and special psychological types, whom I call Connectors, Mavens, and Salesmen. I profile three people who I think embody those types, and then I use the example of Paul Revere and his midnight ride to point out the subtle characteristics of this kind of social epidemic. So just in that chapter there is a little bit of sociology, a little of psychology and a little bit of history, all in aid of explaining a very common but mysterious phenomenon that we deal with every day. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not sure that this book fits into any one category. That's why I call it an adventure story. I think it will appeal to anyone who wants to understand the world around them in a different way. I think it can give the reader an advantage--a new set of tools. Of course, I also think they'll be in for a very fun ride". .malcolm gladwell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See here

Tommie Feryadi said...

The incumbent's responsibilities are planning and coordinating the
execution of media activities, including TVC, Outdoor, Print Ads,
etc…, in order to support the achievement of each brand's media
objectives. They'll also be responsible for controlling the budget
expenditures as planned.

Thank You...

Streetwize