Monday, April 07, 2008

PUSHIN' A BENZ

Mercedes Benz
The name is so powerful that the best comes to our minds when we hear it, we can imagine how shiny and smooth its leather seat. The ability to run through dangerous curves smoothly. Anyways, I do not drive a Mercedes, but I see them all the times in hip-hop video clips supported by my favorite artist. but If I have the money,” I’m gonna get me a C-class, Y’all know what I’m sayin”

Benz had a unique way of marketing their product, they lead the market with their uniqueness, Mercedes will let people experience something fantastic. Guess what, the people who experience their product will become their marketing agent for free. Well done, Mercy.

Worldwide, out of all the top auto-companies Mercedes is the only one rarely launch their product at Malls, they can spend zero dollar on advertising and they would still lead the market. They present to us a great quality product and they stand proud next to it.

With masterpiece and marvelous product that makes history as the ride of the rich and powerful, they do not need false advertising,’ oh yeah! Our President SBY is riding one, an S-Class with RI 1 tag that you paid for, next time you see him, ask him about it’. Market and social force, sweetheart!

Your good friend,
Tommie Feryadi
skytradeinc@gmail.com

No comments: